The Symposium provides women a critically important platform to explore leadership, life and career development. They will take place in all capital cities across Australia later this year.
To take advantage of the discount:
1. Simply go to http://www.wla-symposium.com.au/2017events.html
2. Select which city you would like to attend
3. Click ‘Tickets Available Here’
4. Enter your First Name, Last Name and Email Address, then click ‘Next’
5. Enter your Company, Title, Work Phone and type in ‘Australian Council for International Development’ when answering the question ‘How did you find out about this event?’, then click ‘Next’
6. Click ‘Finished Adding People’
7. Enter Discount Code ASC2017 and click ‘Apply’ to get the $400 discount off the standard rate
8. Complete your Payment Method, tick ‘I agree to the Terms and Conditions’, click ‘Finish’ and then your confirmation will be emailed to you.
For further information about the Symposiums, simply go to http://www.wla-symposium.com.au/.
Funding Grants for Women’s Leadership Development
Women & Leadership Australia (WLA) is administering a national initiative to support the development of female leaders across Australia’s community services sector.
The initiative is providing women with grants to enable participation in a range of leadership development programs.
The leadership development programs are part-time and delivered nationally via WLA’s blended learning model. Scholarship funding is strictly limited and will be awarded based on a set of selection criteria being met.
Find out more and register your interest by completing the Expression of Interest form here prior to March 30.
Should you wish to discuss the initiative in more detail, please contact Alistair Young at the office of the National Industry Scholarship Program, WLA or on (03) 9270 9032.