Tue. 29 May 2018
During Federal Budget season, we are looking at finance in the development sector. Come join some excellent women who are using their financial prowess to make the world a better place.
The floor is open for questions, and we will be addressing the big and small questions of finance in the sector:
- How do you make funding development a priority in the current global climate?
- Where does the money for the sector come from?
- How do you manage an international NGO so that it is sustainable?
- How do you carve out a career as an economist, accountant or CFO in the sector, and what do you need to know to be successful?
Our panellists in Sydney are:
- Tracey Bannan, Chief Financial Officer, World Vision
- Michelle Pearce, Founder of Social Business Consulting
Join us for intelligent and amusing debate and discussion. All welcome.