Mon. 28 May 2018
During Federal Budget season, we are looking at finance in the development sector. Come join some excellent women who are using their financial prowess to make the world a better place.
The floor is open for questions, and we will be addressing the big and small questions of finance in the sector:
- How do you carve out a career as an economist, accountant or CFO in the sector, and what do you need to know to be successful?
- Where does the money for the sector come from and what's involved in looking after it?
- How does finance work with other areas of an organisation to make it sustainable?
Our panellists in Sydney are:
- Ginnie Horscroft, Senior Economist, World Bank
- Melanie Champion, Chief Operating Officer, Adara Group
- Join us for intelligent and amusing debate and discussion. All welcome.
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW CHILD-FRIENDLY VENUE. When you arrive at the venue, there is no need to register; simply let the receptionist know you are here for Women in Aid & Development.