Open to all Organisations active in the Aid, Development, Humanitarian and NFP Sectors and Universities educating Students in these areas, which support the objects of the Association, pay the Organisational Membership fee annually, have been accepted by the board as a member, and whose name appears on the Member register.
Organisational Member Entitlements
- Organisations are entitled to send four staff members to attend Women in Aid & Development networking sessions, each calendar year, AT NO COST.
- Staff Members are eligible to apply to join the Event Committees and participate in planning and presenting events in each city.
- One staff member is eligible to participate as a mentee in the intermediate level mentoring program and one in the full mentoring program each year. Details on the website soon!
- One staff member is requested to participate as a mentor in the intermediate level mentoring program and one in the full mentoring program each year. Details on the website soon!
- The Organisation will receive an annual report on our work and an invitation to attend and take part in discussion at general meetings of members by teleconference where the annual report and financial reports are presented.
- The Organisation is eligible to Vote on any resolution or matter at a general meeting and for Board elections. The Organisation is entitled to one vote only to be cast by a nominated individual as determined by the organisational Member as it sees fit.
- Only individuals are eligible to stand for election and accept elected office within the Association – staff members interested in this must become individual voting Members to be eligible.
In addition Organisational Members are eligible for:
- Logo on the Women in Aid & Development Website
- Acknowledged on Women in Aid & Development Facebook Page
- Acknowledged on Women in Aid & Development LinkedIn Page & Group
- Invitations to provide speakers at Women in Aid & Development Events
Member fees are determined by Organisation size.
- Large Organisations – (ACFID Tier 1 & Tier 2) $500 per annum
- Medium organisations – (ACFID Tier 3 & 4) $300 per annum
- Small Organisations – ( ACFID Tues 5-9) $100 Cost per annum